Shipping calculated at checkout.
Uganda Limited Edition
Herbal Panela, Sweetened Black Tea
Light to Medium Roast, Processing-Washed, SCA Cupping Score-85.25
- It is full washed with SL28 and SL14 varieties. This single origin, limited edition, balanced and unique offering is from The Bufumbo Organic Farmer's Association (BOFA) in Uganda which has its farms located on the slops of Mt. Elgon, north of Kisumu and west of Kitale. From 1800 to 2200 meters above sea, BOFA mostly cultivate SL28 and SL14 varieties.
- The group delivered cherries to the Buginyanya washing station nearby where coffee is pulped and fermented in water for 18 hours before being fully washed and dried.
- The resulting cup is clean, bright, medium/heavy body with a soft creamy mouthfeel and full of sweetness!
- Freshly Roasted in Montclair CA in small batches.
- The roast to order Coffee comes in a resealable & recyclable bag with a one way degassing valve to retain freshness.
- It is hand packed and shipped in a Premium Gift Box.
- Just add a ribbon!