Shipping calculated at checkout.
Nougat, Nutty, Dark Chocolate
Dark Roast, Processing-Natural, SCA Cupping Score-83.25
- Brazil is the world's largest producer of coffee and Minas Gerais is the top growing state in Brazil!
- Our Brazilian coffee is a classic representation of what this country has to offer with a very heavy mouthfeel and notes of dark chocolate and nutty.
- The natural process is used to dry this blend of Mundo Novo and yellow Catuai varieties.
- Freshly Roasted in Montclair CA in small batches.
- The roast to order Coffee comes in a resealable & recyclable bag with a one way degassing valve to retain freshness.
- It is hand packed and shipped in a Premium Gift Box.
- Just add a ribbon!
Based on 2 reviews
It’s the kind of coffee that can kick another coffee’s ass if it wants to, but it doesn’t need the street cred.
Amazing single origin! Love the deep, rich profile of the dark roast.